Basically, once I get past Trello's "Slack workspaces linking" and even past "Trello is requesting permission to access ..." it hangs on the "Linking Accounts?" page forever. Any ideas on what the problem is?
Hi @Jill Rhoads
Thanks for reaching out! This is Felipe from the Trello Support Team, I will be assisting you with this service ticket.
We understand what you're experiencing with this case and we'll try to solve your problem the best possible way.
I did a video recording showing you the steps I took, check here https://share.getcloudapp.com/X6u80eBA
I'm not sure about which platform you're using to access your Atlassian / Trello account. You can access your Trello account with the supported browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge), desktop version (Windows and macOS), Android app, or iPhone app. We recommend that you try to log into your Trello account using a different platform, check our supported platforms here https://trello.com/en/platforms If you're using Trello in a supported web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge), we recommend that you clean the history, cache, and all cookies, check how to do it here https://help.trello.com/article/736-troubleshooting-browser-issues-with-trello
If you're using the Trello Android app, we recommend that you clean the cache of your app and in the worst-case scenario reinstall the app. Check how to do it here https://help.trello.com/article/1079-troubleshooting-for-the-android-app If you're using the Trello iPhone app, we recommend that you clean the cache of your app and in the worst-case scenario reinstall the app. Check how to do it here https://help.trello.com/article/1061-troubleshooting-for-the-ios-app If you are using the Trello app for Windows, we recommend that you reinstall the app to log back into your Trello account. Download the app at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/trello/9nblggh4xxvw?rtc=1#activetab=pivot:overviewtab If you are using the Trello app for macOS, we recommend that you reinstall the app to log back into your Trello account. Download the app at https://itunes.apple.com/app/trello/id1278508951?ls=1&mt=12
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.