I am using https://trello.com/1/authorize?expiration=1day&name=MyPersonalToken&scope=read&response_type=token&key={YourAPIKey}
after authorize the consent it will redirect to the/token/approve route but not in /callback.. Please help how can i proceed?
but if i use return_url then it works fine.. I was not able to find any code in callback query but it returns the token itself..
Hey @Ayush Mishra - Trello's API does not support OAuth 2.0 currently.
The API supports OAuth 1.0 and there is documentation on how to authorize clients here: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/trello/guides/rest-api/authorization/
@Felix I'm trying to implement OAuth 1.0 and it says that I can access my API key by logging into Trello and visiting https://trello.com/app-key/. However, even though I am logged in, the url returns a 401 error. How can I access my API Key?
The closest thing that page has to documentation regarding OAuth implementation, is a link to the OAuth spec, and link to a broken Glitch example. However, Trello's implementation does not follow spec. Specifically, RFC 5849 2.1 credentials signing. I've verified correct signing, and it follows spec, and Trello's requirement of HMAC-SHA1, but Trello still reports an invalid signature.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.