If you are interested or have someone you can recommend to help set up my trello , I am not tech savy and would like to hire someone to complete this for my real estate team.
Thanks Teneille
@Brittany Joiner is the Trello person extraordinaire
Happy to hop on call and offer some advice, I've seen a few other real estate firms set ups in Trello (and a few 100/1000 other companies set ups) so can probably offer some good advice
Grab a time here https://calendly.com/robinwarren/30min
Cheers,
Robin
thanks for the mention @Ed Gaile _Atlanta_ GA_ !
@Teneille Properties Inc definitely check with Robin, as I think he might be able to help you out sooner than me as I'm a bit backlogged at the moment. But if you want to shoot me an email we can discuss more! brittanjoiner15 at gmail.com!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.