Hi, Something’s gone amiss with my trello account as i was requested to do a merge on Friday, after i clicked the email invite and signed in with SSO, all my old boards are missing. My IT team has said that i should request you to disassociate my ‘old’ account with our Enterprise due to your email address changing. My old account address was aandreato@expedia.com , and my new account address is aandreato@expediagroup.com Essentially, i just need my boards back. Could you please go ahead and disassociate my old account from the enterprise. Thanks
Hi @Ana Velázquez 👋
Welcome to the Community! It's worth taking a look at Trello's article on 'Merging and splitting multiple Trello accounts'. Apart from this, I would look to get in touch with Trello Support directly as they will be the only ones able to do what your requesting.
You can raise a support ticket here, from the drop down make sure to select Account Issues >> https://trello.com/en-GB/contact
I recommended this to your colleague earlier today too. I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
Thanks. That's what I tried doing; however, I do not have the option to reach out to Trello support, I can only either ask a question to the community or view documentation, even though I clicked on Contact support and not Go to community...
I'd potentially recommend selecting trouble logging in as this option will allow you to raise a support ticket. Are you able to log in via both email addresses or just one?
I have done as suggested and the ticket went through so thanks a lot for your help! I'm able to log in via both, but cannot access my boards with either.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.