When I paste a URL into a list it used to create a card, attach the pasted link as a link attachment, fetch the page title and add it as a card title and fetch a preview image and add it as an attachment to the card.
Now with the new "link card" feature it creates a card that does the same on the surface but isn't useful at all because it doesn't behave like a card. It can't have labels, descriptions, checklists or anything else that a card need to have to be useful. When I click on this card it opens the link instead of letting me work with the content of the card. It's infuriating!
Is there a way to switch off the "link card" behaviour and get the old functionality back? I don't want preview images or link titles updating at any point. I just want to paste a URL and get those assets added to a card that I can then populate with labels, checklists, comments etc.
