After the migration, I do not see any of my boards. When I request access, I am sent the request to approve since I am the admin. It does not let me add myself or anyone else. Please advise how I get access to my boards back. Thank you.
Hi @Meredith Plumb
Welcome to the community!!
Add yourself as Workspace Admin and check
https://help.trello.com/article/768-changing-the-admins-of-a-workspace-or-board
Thanks,
Pramodh
I don't have any access to the board even though I am the admin to the existing board. If I click on the board, it asks if I want to send a request for access. I click to send request, and it sends the request to myself because I am the admin. I click to approve and it says that it sent a request for access to the board. It is a loop and I can't get into the board or see the board to do anything.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that I am on an enterprise account? I am on Expedia Group Org. Did the migration fail due to that? These are boards we have been using weekly for three years. It is not something we can just recreate.
@Pramodh M Looks like a problem on your end. Looks like the migration kicked our teams out the org space. This is what I see. As a result, none of us have access to our Expedia Group Work Boards. We need this to work as we speak.
Hi @Meredith Plumb 👋
Following your message on another post and the screenshot provided, please reach out to your Enterprise Trello Admin. The request to merge will have gone to them and you may just need to give them a nudge - they have access to Enterprise Admin Dashboard which is where your request will be found (just in case they're not aware).
I hope this is resolved soon for you 🤞
All the best,
Laura
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.