Hi,
My URLs to Azure Dev Ops are not generating previews in link cards. All the links I have inserted thus far are work items.
Any help appreciated - thank you!
Hi @Apple_82 👋
Welcome to the Community! Quick question, are the previous links you've inserted outside of Azure DevOps URLs still working or have all link previews stopped?
The last time link previews stopped working was due to a glitch, my recommendation would be to raise a ticket directly with Trello support so they can look into the backend for you. To help, you can raise a support ticket here >> https://trello.com/en-GB/contact
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
Hi Laura,
Thanks for your message. Other links are working ok, it appears. It's just the DevOps ones by the looks of it.
Take care,
Kat
Hi Kat, another question are the links you're attaching public?
When you link to content that isn't public, you'll need to log in to that service you're linking to before the content can be shown. To authorize access to that content:
In addition, Trello also noted the below points on - I pasted a link, but it doesn't work?
Hi Laura,The links aren't public, so I've already connected ADO to Trello. The previews were working initially, but not anymore. ADO links are supported by Trello.
I've also already connected Trello to my Atlassian account and there are no Butler rules on my board yet.
I've tried creating a fresh board and testing the ADO links there too - same problem. It sounds like a support ticket might be needed?
Thank you again!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.