A few months ago I was able to see and use Loom within Trello boards. To date, however, I can no longer see the icon at the bottom of the various lists.How come?
Hi @Pietro Marino 👋
Welcome to the Community! Unfortunately, the Loom integration was a beta release and they've decided to currently remove it, although they hope to offer a Loom Power-up for Trello in the future.
If it's useful there is a Loom Chrome extension available that functions quite similarly as the integration.
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
Hi @Pietro Marino ! I believe the Loom button at the bottom of lists was in beta, and the Atlassian team decided to remove it. There's a reply from an Atlassian team member in this post here.
Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_
thank you for your reply.
I hope there will be Loom Power-up for Trello in the future because I think it is a good tool for the bulletin board.Until then, I will follow your advice🙂
Pietro
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.