I want to do something that seems so simple, but I think I'm doing something wrong. I have a bunch of cards for Facebook groups. This one has an Instagram share post on Wednesday I want to catch, this one has a YouTube share post on Friday. So every day, I should be able to see which groups I want to visit on that particular day.
I set up the card repeater add-on for 9:30 AM on each designated day, but it didn't put anything on the calendar and the cards are all in exactly the same order I put them in. So, what will happen tomorrow at 9:30 when the first card triggers? Will it send me a notification? Move the card to the top of the stack? Pop up on the calendar?
Ideally, I'd like to just see it on the calendar each day
Group 1
Group 2
Group 3
And then have the cards automatically shift to the following Monday or whatever. I thought that's how the card repeater works, but maybe I misunderstood??