I am using the free version of Trello and particularly like the Calendar Power-Up to view my daily tasks in the "week" view mode. However, when I have incomplete tasks (i.e., tasks that have not been completed by the due date I set), I'm finding it cumbersome to manually change the due date to the following day (or to drag the card to the following day) so that it will appear on the next day's list of tasks. If I don't do this, then eventually I am unable to see that task and it gets forgotten. If it were just 1-2 tasks that I had to do this for it wouldn't be so bad, but when you have 10+ tasks it becomes a chore to do this manually.
Is there a way for Trello to automatically carry over incomplete tasks to the following day in Calendar Power-Up until they are completed?
Thanks!