I created an automation command but when the cards appeared it had the incorrect date on the card and the reminder was on the incorrect day? How do I fix? Note: the cards have already been published for the week.
Hi @Davetta Vaughn ! Welcome to the community Potentially your Butler time zone is incorrect? Are you able to send a screenshot of the command you created?
@Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows I removed and recompleted the automation. That worked now today was supposed to create a new card and I dont see it? Not sure what I am doing incorrectly.
Did you check your Butler timezone? Are you able to send a screenshot of your command?
@Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows Yes the timezone is correct because the reminder was sent appropriately.
Now I found that the new cards are created were shifted all the way to the right and not listed above the previous week. Not sure what happened.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.