FOR EXAMPLE I WANT THIS TO STAY LIKE THIS
209 4th street Apt 3
1 semi gloss white
1 semi gloss blue 1 flat
698 south 20th street Apt 2
1 semi gloss blue
Hi, @ABE BABAD
Sorry, I dont get it.Do you need custom fields for theses informations or do you need just formatting help?If you want the last, please, follow these steps:
"Trello uses Markdown for formatting. Here are the basics. See the complete syntax.
First Level Header
Making Scrambled Eggs: A Primer<br>===============================
Second Level Header
1.1: Preparation<br>----------------
Paragraphs
Add two new lines to start a new paragraph. Crack two eggs into the bowl and whisk.
Bold
**Carefully** crack the eggs.
Emphasis
Whisk the eggs *vigorously*.
Lists
Ingredients:<br><br>- Eggs<br>- Oil<br>- *Optional:* milk
Links
To download a PDF version of the recipe, [click here](<a href="https://example.com/scrambled-eggs.pdf" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://example.com/scrambled-eggs.pdf</a>).
Images
 "

"
I want that when I copy/paste anything in to a card it should keep the format
and not just become like this:
209 4th street Apt 3 1 semi gloss white 1 semi gloss blue 1 flat 698 south 20th street Apt 2 1 semi gloss white 1 semi gloss blue
I've copied and pasted and I got it the result that you want.
Thanks. I was putting all in to the title...…..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.