I'm trying to manage Opsginie alerts statuses which are in our alert slack group.After I try '/genie connect' I'm getting an authenticate in opsgenie which leads to an error msg : { "code": 401, "message": "Unauthorized" }
What can be the problem?
thanks
Hi @[deleted],
When you click on the authenticate in opsgenie link from Slack, it re-directs to log you into Opsgenie. So you will want to be logged into Opsgenie on your default browser (i.e. the one that slack re-directs to), so that it can authenticate your Opsgenie account and connect it to your slack account.
Are you able to login to Opsgenie in the browser first, before running /genie connect from slack?
Thanks,
Samir
yes. I'm connected to the Opsgenie web when trying the authentication.
Can you submit a support ticket with us via support.atlassian.com? We can work with you to troubleshoot why you're getting a 401 error.
Hi @Samir
I had trouble force matching my Slack account with my Opsgenie account for some reason. I've manage to sync it in Incognito mode and now it's fixed.
Thanks for you support,
Sarit
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.