Hello,
I am owner of a small company of few workers.
I have right now a boring case and would like to know if it's possible to do something to get rid of it.
One of my employe is in holiday during one month. During that period, he doesn't check his trello account.
My main problem is this employe has an automatic e-mail response to say he is in holidays. Problem : We are getting everyday more than 30 commentaries on several cards and tables as the automatic reply is sent and generate commentary.
What could we do in order to remove totally that auto-commentary without impacting all the accessibility of this member when he will be back + all the members still working which can continue to put commentary ?
I tried to find like a Power-Up for people in Holiday or a Trello parameter but without success...
Hope you can help. thank you and have a good day !