Ola @Shafeequr Rehman Mohammed ,
Send me your <installation bamboo>/logs, compress in zip file & <bamboo home>/logs, compress in zip file to https://www.file.io/, let's check what happen with your bamboo ?
Hi @Shafeequr Rehman Mohammed
generally speaking it >might< be easier to use a database like, for example, PostgreSQL than the integrated H2 database.
Success on the H2 database varies, according to reports here in Community. It is reported to be fine in most cases for short tests but not for a production system.
Installing a database like PostgreSQL is not that hard and could rule out the H2 database as a source of trouble.
Cheers,Daniel
Hi @Daniel , sorry I had terminated my EC2 instance where bamboo was installed and configured.
However, I had these logs captured:-
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.h2.value.CompareModeat org.h2.engine.SessionRemote.<init>(SessionRemote.java:95)at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcConnection.<init>(JdbcConnection.java:116)at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcConnection.<init>(JdbcConnection.java:100)at org.h2.Driver.connect(Driver.java:69)at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnection(DriverManagerDataSource.java:175)at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.getPooledConnection(WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.java:220)at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.getPooledConnection(WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.java:206)at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.C3P0PooledConnectionPool$1PooledConnectionResourcePoolManager.acquireResource(C3P0PooledConnectionPool.java:203)at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.doAcquire(BasicResourcePool.java:1176)at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.doAcquireAndDecrementPendingAcquiresWithinLockOnSuccess(BasicResourcePool.java:1163)at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.access$700(BasicResourcePool.java:44)at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$ScatteredAcquireTask.run(BasicResourcePool.java:1908)at com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner$PoolThread.run(ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner.java:696)2022-01-03 13:13:19,044 WARN [C3P0PooledConnectionPoolManager[identityToken->1br9s4lam8wd68zz8dtaq|7115986]-HelperThread-#1] [ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner] An Error forced the closing of Thread[C3P0PooledConnectionPoolManager[identityToken->1br9s4lam8wd68zz8dtaq|7115986]-HelperThread-#1,5,main]. Will attempt to reconstruct, but this might mean that something bad is happening.java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.h2.value.CompareModeat org.h2.engine.SessionRemote.<init>(SessionRemote.java:95)
If the logs say like that, maybe @Shafeequr Rehman Mohammed can follow these articles https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamkb/bamboo-fails-to-configure-embedded-database-in-environments-with-java-update-version-higher-than-255-1018269728.html & https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-21018
Thanks @Daniel
Ill have a look at the solution provided.
Thanks @Daniel Ebers . Yes, I was trying bamboo setup Bamboo for the first time using express installation method that uses H2, so this was the error. I tried connecting to external database and it did work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.