Hi @Aayushi Srivastava
Welcome to Community !
Can you please check out this similar issue addressed here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/all-my-lists-and-cards-shrunk-in-size-and-are-way-too-small-now/qaq-p/1555716
Regards,
Vishwas
@Vishwas issue is different, I have attached the screenshot as well. Sizes are appearing fine in Incognito Chrome but not in Cognitive Chrome.
Okay, I tried simulating at my end, couldn't really do it. But can you give a try by clearing cache/cookies for this site in the browser settings and updating your chrome to see if it fixes.
Hi @Aayushi Srivastava - if this issue is occurring on Chrome but not on an incognito tab, my hunch is you've got an extension causing this issue. Can you try disabling all your extensions and see if that fixes the problem? If it does, I'd try reenabling your extensions one at a time to pin point which one is causing the issue here.
@Alex W Thanks Alex yes I disabled all the extensions and it is coming in the proper size!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.