Hi,
I am unable to install sourcetree since i do not have access to install .NetFramework 4.5. I currently have .NetFramework 4.0 Extended.
Please help me in installing sourcetree.
The .Net Framework is publicly available, I don't understand how you don't have access to it:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40779
If you mean that you aren't allowed to install it (no admin permissions), you'll probably be unable to install SourceTree, even with .Net 4.5.
Thanks for responding.... I have admin rights on my machine. but upgrading .Net Framework to 4.5 is not allowed at present....current .NetFramework 4.0 is the approved version which got installed as part of my laptop setup. I have rights to install sourcetree or any other software but since it depends on .NetFramework 4.5 , I am unable to proceed.
is there any version of sourcetree that doesn't depend on .NetFramework 4.5? or any other way to install sourcetree by skipping the dependency on .NetFramework 4.5?
I am able to install .NetFramework 4.5 which allowed to install sourcetree. Issue resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.