Hi,
Is it possible to trigger a deploy job for a build only if the clover report shows above a certain percentage of coverage?
Thanks!
you could use targetPercentage option to fail the build and then stop deployment. Please refer to the documentation for more information:
targetPercentage
Best regards,
Grzegorz Lewandowski
Thanks for the answer!
I've looked into the links you send and I don't understand how to configure it via Bamboo.Do I need to have access to the server for that? Isn't there a way to do it from the Bamboo interface?
Thanks again
Ok, sorry I blindly assumed that you're using manual integration with Clover and that's probably not the case and you're using automatic one. Such settings, as you require, are not available in Bamboo Administration screens since it's Clover product configuration not a Bamboo one. I can't be sure here, but you're probably using Maven to build your project, am I right? In that case you'd have to configure manually Clover with your poms, please refer to the [docs |https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CLOVER/Basic+usage] how to achieve this.
I will try it! thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.