I answared a question, which seem to have been a big mistage. Now I get a mail for every question asked. I have a job and a life - so how can I stop this spam? Or if it is not possible, how do I delete my Atlassian user?
You can click on the "Unsubscribe from all notifications" link in the email notification that you receive:
unsubscribe.png
You clicked "yes" when you were asked if you wanted to subscribe to one of the topics.
Above the question here, you'll see questions/topics/leaderboard/rewards
Click Topics and it will list your subscribed ones so through and click unwatch on the ones you don't want (yes, all of them if you want). That will leave you watching only questions you've clicked "watch" on, your questions, or ones you've commented/answered. You can unwatch those too, by visiting them.
Ha, I searched here and in my profile settings TNX!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.