Hello, I have used Trello for years now I believe 3 or more years to create a storybook world for a game I play with friends I noticed that workspaces seem to be forced as far as I see and it's causing me to have some issues with making boards as it seems that workspaces are limited to I believe 10 boards. I am unsure if there is a limit to workspaces and I'm kinda worried that there is as I really love using Trello for all my notes and deleting the workspace closes the boards. I understand I'm probably the only person who uses Trello this way but I was wondering if there is a way to not use workspaces as only I use and see the stuff on Trello and I don't actually share the boards with anyone.
If that was confusing to understand the question is can I make boards without a workspace or get rid of the workspaces without closing the boards as I was able to in the past?