Dear Comunity,
I noticed that when I create a new subscriber using the statuspage API and then try to find it in the list of all subscribers (GET /pages/{page_id}/subscribers) it doesn't show up right away.
I haven't found out the exact time it takes until a newly created subscriber shows up in this list but it for sure takes longer than 5-10 minutes.
I know that I can use the "Get a subscriber" endpoint (GET /pages/{page_id}/subscribers/{subscriber_id}) to get a single subscriber, and this one works imediately after I create a new subscriber.
My Problem here is that my application only knows the email address of the subscriber, so I use the above mentioned "Get a list of subscribers" endpoint and add a query parameter like this: "?q=john.doe@work.com".
My Questions:
1. Does anyone know if atlassian uses caching for this endpoint?
2. If they use chaching, is there a way to disable it for this endpoint?
3. If there's no way to disable the caching, for how long does the caching last exactly?
Thanks a lot for your help!