
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate!
Today’s the last day of our Trello Holiday Calendar! Have you enjoyed it as much as I have? I hope so. (If you're still catching up on all the content, you can find it all organized under the Trello Holiday tag.)
While I hope you’re celebrating friends and family today, when you log back in here, I hope it feels like another day of holiday because we’re pulling out all the stops for the very last post.
On behalf of all the folks who helped to compile all these posts, we’re super thankful and happy you participated and hope you got a lot out of it. But we’re not done giving away goodness! We have some giveaways to give you real tangible goodies.
What are the grand prizes?
You thought I was kidding but they're really grand, and there will be 9 winners so you have a pretty good shot at it!
So how can you win?
- Fill out this form and select the prizes you are interested in. (Entries must be submitted by Jan 4 at 11:59 PM EST.)
- We’ll select a random winner who is interested in each prize!
- Each winner gets one prize.
- If you win one prize, you’ll be removed from the running for other prizes, so pick carefully!
- We’ll be in touch about how to redeem that prize!
- There will be a checkbox where you can opt-in if you’re interested in receiving regular updates from the lovely folks who organized all this Trello content for the month, but you do NOT have to select that to be eligible to win a prize!
Comment below if you have any questions and make sure to fill out that form by Jan 4th!