The Winter Solstice is today in the Northern Hemisphere. That represents the shortest daylight day of the year for many of us, and for the community members in the Southern Hemisphere, the longest daylight day of the year.
It got me thinking about the size and scope of the Atlassian Community, and where each of us is located in this ever shrinking world.
I'd like to know what your day looks like today. I also don't want to invade anyone's privacy, so rather than say where you are, post a screenshot from timeanddate of the Sunrise, Sunset and Day Length (what it's not 24 hours!?) in your answer! Let's see how disparate the stats are!
Bonus if you can recall the place you were on the longest or shortest daylight days in your lifetime (or recent memory for those of us who can't remember what they had for breakfast)

BONUS ENTRY:
Both my longest and shortest days were spent in Amsterdam. In 2014 my previous company was acquired by a strategic firm in the same industry and I began travelling to our Amsterdam office from NY a few times a year. I never realized just how far north Amsterdam was, and in early January 2015 was there for 8:40AM sunrise and 3:35PM sunset. In 2016 I was there in June and don't recall what time sunrise was, but was still out on my bike at 10:15PM and it was still light out and remember being shocked when I looked at the time on my phone - but the beer after midnight was a nice caloric replenishment!
@Reni Carlson @Monique vdB @Jimmy Seddon @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- @Mandy Ross @Meg Bailey @Blanka Meinhardt @Fabian Lim @Bill Bailey @Marjorie @G subramanyam @Community Manager @Thomas Schlegel as community members that I have had the pleasure of communicating with, I'm interested in your answers!