I am having issues accessing a repository on gitlab. The issue seems related to the usage of Git LFS. I cannot fetch, pull or push without getting an error 403 or an authorization error.
Also, cloning seems to not work consistently, I sometimes get an error 403 when I try to clone any repository from gitlab. The issues started since yesterday. I have tried to do a clean install of SourceTree but the issue is still present.
I have also tried to clone and perform operations on the repositories of my team on gitlab through other git clients (i.e. GitHub Client and GitKraken) and everything seem to work fine, so I suppose it's something related to how SourceTree is configured.
Command: git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks ls-remote https://gitlab.com/team/test.git
Output:
Error: fatal: unable to access 'https://gitlab.com/team/test.git/': The requested URL returned error: 403
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks push -v --tags origin master:master
fatal: unable to access 'https://gitlab.com/team/test.git/': The requested URL returned error: 403
Pushing to https://gitlab.com/team/test.git
Completed with errors, see above.git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks push -v --tags origin master:master
fatal: unable to access 'https://gitlab.com/team/test.git/': The requested URL returned error: 403
Pushing to https://gitlab.com/team/test.git
Completed with errors, see above.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks fetch --no-tags origin
fatal: unable to access 'https://gitlab.com/team/test.git/': The requested URL returned error: 403
Completed with errors, see above.