Happy Friday!
I once disappointed a colleague when she assumed I was one of those excited for the X-files series continuation. Apparently, I'm the nerdy type and that would make sense. I have nothing against the program, I am just so into Korean dramas that I don't have time for others. 
I have watched almost 200 Korean drama series since I became a fan in 2004. I can talk about it with so much passion but we will be limiting my post with my top 3 tech-related series.
1. Start-up - for Hackathon enthusiasts complete with all the software development jargon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Start-Up_(South_Korean_TV_series)
2. Memories of the Alhambra - Augmented Reality with Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin set in Spain-- no need to say more

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memories_of_the_Alhambra
3. Search WWW - the story of three women who work in competing web portal companies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search:_WWW
How about you? Any recommendations? Happy binge-watching!