Are the Kudos broken? The kudos point tracker is showing that I should be receiving points, but my number of Kudos has not increased in months. It has been stuck at the same number.
@Coby Fuller mine is working. However, I just gave you kudos so you can check if yours increases. Let us know.
@Coby Fuller we took a look at your account and saw nothing obviously wrong. I'm seeing 1675 kudos. Is there a particular challenge you're going for that wasn't working?
Thank you @Monique vdB Mine had been stuck at 1570 for a long time. I had cleared cookies and cache to try and resolve this issue, but this had not worked. I'm now showing 1680, so at least it has updated.
Thank you @Andy Gladstone
Mine had been stuck at 1570 for a long time. I had cleared cookies and cache to try and resolve this issue, but this had not worked. I'm now showing 1680, so at least it has updated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.