I want to use Trello, and manage my own acount with my org. email address. I have a user account based on that email address starting from Atlassian. This account was created and managed by my (so called) organization, but it was my ex-secretary who created it as admin for me, and she has left the organization many motnhs ago. She no longer holds her email address, yet she was flagged as the only admin for my account. We did not use many boards as we were trying the system and then soon left it. I now have a serious use for Trello and want to use my same org. email address. I don't mind deleting my previous managed account completely related to that same email address, and starting a new one with the same email address and under my own management. The system appears not to let me do so, and asks me to do it through my Org. admin. She is no longer here, and she does not even hold her old email address anymore.
What can I do? help?