I’m wanting to update an automation that another user with our organization setup who is no longer with the org. Every time a card is moved, it says “@user…insert action”. So others think that person is doing it despite telling them several times it’s an automation. How can I remove the former users info and maintain that automation ?
Hi @Jessica Potting 👋
That sounds a bit of a headache, hopefully we can get this sorted out for you. Just to double check a few things...
All the best,
Laura
Yes I am the admin of the boards and created them. The user is still on the board right now. I was concerned that if she were to be removed that it would also delete the automations.
we do not use that, no. Sorry I’m not familiar with what that is
Thanks for getting back to me Jessica, that's great. If you open the Butler directory are you able to see the automations set up by the other user at all?
My apologies but Where can I find the Butler Directory? It’s been a long time ago that these were setup. I don’t think I have butler any longer ?
Hello @Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_ could you explain the rest of the process if I'm Admin and I can see other user automations?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.