Hi
I am able to login to my Trello account on a desktop but cannot see any of the boards on my mobile phone app
Please can you help?
@Sally Gillett Welcome to the Atlassian Community
Are you using the same account on your phone and your desktop? If you are using Chrome on the desktop it could be logging you in with the Google account that you used to sign into Chrome.
Yes I am using the same account login. How do i get it to ignore the other login as it wont let me bypass it ?
Are you using Chrome? If so you can use incognito window to login.
Hi - I can access my boards from my desktop but cant see any of my cards and it says I need to share every single card to be able to see them online is this true?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.