A cake I have made! And some meringues. I love GBBO and finally experienced what it's like being a baker!
This is my interpretation of the Atlasssian logo. It's a snowy mountain with blue river running across.
What's in the cake?
- Strawberries
- Blueberries
- Lemon curd
- Lemon zest
This is my first attempt to make something this scale. It's really not easy to make a cake that both looks good and tastes good.
Recipes (I looked up a combination of 4 recipes to make this showstopper)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMpGRNv0Mm4
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBSkYVbKQ6k
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_dpZHIqzq4
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOUsLgDRbgI
It was a fun activity with my friend and family.
Happy holidays!
Gorgeous recipe! Congrats! 🥳
I love the idea and the final cake! 🍰 👏 Well done @David Zhang
Love the creativity, and the cake turned out great!
So. Cool.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.