I am getting charged twice every month. How long does it take for someone to answer my ticket?
@Vickie Capes Welcome to the Atlassian Community
I will escalate to Atlassian. Sorry to hear you are having issues.
Hi Vickie, welcome to the Community.
I see you opened a support case with out billing and licensing team yesterday, plus more cases today. I definitely understand your frustration with the situation, and would just ask that you allow our billing and licensing team the proper time to investigate your case. A customer advocate will follow up with you on the ticket and you will receive an email with further information.
Thanks,Daniel | Atlassian Community Support
@Daniel Eads thanks for the prompt response.
Thanks Brant. I still haven't heard anything. Do you know how long it'll take for them to respond?
Thanks Daniel. I will wait to hear from them.
@Vickie Capes I would suspect a couple of business days or longer depending on number of issues they are dealing with at this time. @Daniel Eads pointed out that the issue has been received and that it is in their queue. I know that it is difficult to wait and be patient when it is a financial issue but they will get to it. I am a user like you and there have been a couple of times when support issues took a little longer but they always answered them and helped resolve my issue.
Okay, thanks! I can be patient. I appreciate your message.
@Daniel Eadscan you check on my ticket? I still haven't heard from anyone.
Thanks,
Vickie
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.