Hi - I have started using trello for in our small business as a way to manage orders. I am struggling to find a good way to share our customer contact details. I want to find a way to have a single view of the customer and currently we use trello, exchange (outlook contacts) and Xero, each of which could conceiveable be used to store contact details. Ideally it would be possible to add Outlook contacts to trello cards so that each order is linked to a customer, but there is no power up I can see.
I have tried contalist, but my feeling is that it has a poor user interface and generally feels like something meant for programmers. I need something easy to use by the team. Perhaps I need to use google for contacts and try CRMble or similar. It just seems a shame that nobody has linked outlook contacts - the outlook email integration is very good..
I'd welcome ideas, ideally which use what we have already and don't require more than a few dollars a month (CRMble is $20 monthly as far as I can see)
Thanks