Hello!
I install Sourcetree at my PC (Win 11, latest update) and after I try to clore repository, it crach. Video: link
Hello,
It sad but windows 11 have a lot of bug in it.
It's not officially supported by the software.
I've try it on my side and even for jira and confluence I highly discourage to try to work with. Even on Linux bios into windows it bug full.
Sorry but for the moment the only solution is to wait for a fix on windows side (since it's a windows bug)
Sorry to hear it...
Ok, will wait, thank you for reply.
Any news on this? Still completely broken with Windows 11.
I asked a question about this on the Microsoft Community. They tell me 'Sourcetree software is not designed to support Win 11 ', hahaha
https://answers.microsoft.com/zh-hans/windows/forum/all/windows-11/33c4bd60-3990-4708-b8bd-f1a0f0387efc
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.