i hired Dashio for indicators, but I want to cancel the plan and I can´t contact support, help me.
Hi @Lukas Lopes Santana 👋
Welcome to the Community! Let's get this sorted for you 😊
You can contact Dashio via their Power Up page on Trello here (see left hand side above their privacy policy) or for ease I've also found their email address so you can jump straight to it here support@dashio.app
I hope this helps but if you have any more questions just ask away!
All the best,
Laura
I disabled the power app, let´s see if the payment will be cancelled. Thank you very much.
Great, just playing on the cautious side I'd drop them a message to double check the payment will be cancelled once the Power Up is disabled, I'd hate for you to get charged unexpectedly.
Really glad I could help and I hope you have a Trello-tastic day!
If you would like to help other Community members with the same issues find solutions quick and easy you can accept the answer above 😊
yes, the problem is that they don´t return me with an answer if it was canceled or not.
An update from my experience. I emailed support@dashio.app (the email address provided on their website) expressing my desire to cancel my subscription. I received no response and continued to be charged the monthly fee.
I contacted Atlassian but unfortunately their hands are tied on this 3rd party payment and they were unable to help (which makes sense I guess).
I therefore contacted my bank, marked the dashio transaction as unauthorised and cancelled my debit card.
I would therefore not recommend using dashio. Probably not malicious, but my guess is that they are not checking their email address (support@dashio.app).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.