
I was inspired by watching the Holiday cookie contests from the “Christmas Cookie Challenge” on the Food Network. I partnered with my five year old to take on “The Great Atlassian Bake Off competition”.
I’m no baker, so I kept it simple and picked up my son’s favourite cookie dough from the supermarket. All the other ingredients were already available at home.
Ingredients:
- Pillsburry White Cookie Dough
- ¼ Cup of Flour
- Blue icing
- White icing (Not included in the picture)
- “A” letter cookie mold

Step 1: Mix Flour and Cookie Dough

Step 2: Flatten Dough

Step 3: Use Mold and Place on Cookie Tray

Step 5: Bake for 11 mins at 350 degrees Fahrenheit

Step 6: We realized that we didn't have enough blue icing, so we only worked on one cookie
. We also had to cut the legs off the "A".

Conclusion:
The design was not as good as we expected, but the cookies tasted great.
Tasting:

Merry Christmas Everyone!