Hi Atlassian Community cooks and bakers,
We have a very special treat: Helena Garcia from the Great British Baking Show has shared a very special message for everyone participating in our Great Atlassian Bake Off!
Listen to hear her top tips for this competition when it comes to approaching your recipe and her learnings from being on the show!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6R-woyyHzk
What's your top tip when putting together a recipe? What about preparing, and execution? Share in the comments! 👇🏼
I LOVE this and of course Helena is a hero of mine .
My tip for putting together a recipe is all about ingredients. If I'm baking, I try to look for recipes via Google that contain the word "healthy" in them. Usually this helps me find recipes that swap out sugar for maple syrup or butter for oil (or even applesauce!!) There are a ton of tips and tricks out there that allow me to bake for the ones I love without feeling (too) badly about the ingredients.
Helena is a HERO, and I love her — having her in the Atlassian Community is pure joy. 💙
And I don't bake/cook a lot, but my advice to myself is to read all of the steps carefully. 👀
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.