Want to win a stuffed animal, a Confluence sweatshirt, an escape room, fame and glory, or just a bunch of badges? Here is a roundup of all our current community contests.
Our leaderboard resets once again January 1, so you'll definitely want to be at 5000 points or more to be Leader of the Pack! There's a prize for that too.
I am "craving" a stuffed animal. I am in
@Monique vdB I love your profile picture!
@Tinker Fadoua thank you! I have taken myself to the coast a few times this year for a solo trip and some staring at ocean waves, and it always makes me feel happy and restored.
The best way to recharge and be ready to face your tasks as a working mom. I really admire every women who gave herself that treat @Monique vdB
Thanks Monique! You are always a wealth of information in this community.
@Monique vdB I was a Leader of the Pack Q3 2021. Is this for new leaders or have I missed something? 😱
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.