Does anyone know why suddenly instead of going straight into my boards I end up with this screen every single time, even if I"m logged in? I'm using Windows 10 and the app that I downloaded from the Microsoft store.
I also have this happening, it is basically treating it as if you need to log in, but then does not ask for account information in order to log in. It's just breaking any of the automation around opening a few boards automatically.
Hi @Teresa 👋
Welcome to the Community! A few members seem to be experiencing this at the moment so it may be a bug. My recommendation would to raise a ticket directly with Trello support, as they'll then be able to confirm the issue and get this sorted for you as soon as possible.
You can raise a support ticket here >> https://trello.com/contact#/
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just shout 😃
All the best,
Laura
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.