Hi
Since last week I tried inviting a friend to a board we decided to work on. Today we did some tests, since she didn't receive the invite.
I tried:
a) inviting by her user (we have other older boards in common)
b) by her e-mail
c) by creating a link (when she clicks it say it's not a valid link anymore)
When I press Invite in the board it simply closes and never show any confirmation or does she receive any notification. I tried doing it both on Edge, Chrome and on the mobile app.
When trying to invite to the workspace, it doesn't work and she doesn't pop up as a guest either.
Is there a bug going on or is it somehow just me?
I tried making a new board in this workspace and got nada. I even upgraded to the premium free 14 days to see if it'd help and it didn't.