Hi everyone
Since this morning, I can't use SourceTree anymore 
I don't know from what it comes but whenever I try to clone or push or whatever, I have the same error (I can't get it now exactly but) :
fatal: can't acess to ThomasKowalski [...] can't acess bitbucket.org:3128 -no error
And that's all, for every operation. Don't know from what it comes. I reinstalled, wiped the preferences and all the stuff but it still won't work... I use the embedded versions of Git and Mercurial. I thought it was a thing with the proxies (I have a proxy at high school and not at home so I have a little program called ProxySwitcher that switches it automatically, maybe it fucked up da system...), but I can't do anything (currently I'm at home, so no proxy, no proxy in IE (verified) and in SourceTree the settings are "Use default system parameters" and Add proxy server confiruation to Git / Mercurial is unchecked...
Please help me
I'm going to South Africa tomorrow and it would be a big problem if I couldn't work on all my stuff...
PS : offline commit works.