Hi
I used to have record to loom as an option - but today its gone
From all the boards I use
Hi @Dave 👋
Welcome to the Community! That's very strange, hopefully we can get to the bottom of this quickly for you. I would hedge your bets and contact both Loom and Trello support directly:
This way if there is a bug both sides can take a look and try and get this fixed as soon as possible for you.
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
Hi @Dave ,
Apologies for the confusion! This integration was a beta release and we've decided to remove it, though we hope to offer a Loom Power-up for Trello in the future. There's also a Loom Chrome extension that functions quite similarly as the integration -- hope that's helpful!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.