Hi! I'm so excited to have found this group. My name is Victoria Pantalone. I work for a growing medium sized medical device company trying to leave behind our small company ways and mindset. I love the diversity of discussions in this group and I look forward to learning a lot.
Evolving ways of working is the mindset everyone in this group aspires to maintain. You are very much in the right group
As a moderator of the group, I'd love to hear about the kinds of posts you're interested in seeing. Let us know what you're looking for!
Welcome to the group @Victoria Pantalone 👋 If you're looking for some great and inspiring resources you can check the latest Atlassian podcast Team Check. It's really great!
Welcome @Victoria Pantalone
Enjoy the group
Cheers
Welcome to the group
Hi @Victoria Pantalone
NICE
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.