I feel like there must be a simple answer to this but I can't seem to find it...
I have just set up a new account under a different email address as I would like to separate my personal board from my work/ project boards. So I set up the account, shared all of my work boards and made the new account an admin.
I'd now like to remove those work boards from my original account and run the two accounts very separately but they seem to be linked via a workspace. The maximum number of boards also seems to be shared between the two accounts, presumably because they share the workspace. How can I rectify this without losing the boards? I'm super nervous that removing the new account from the workspace, then deleting the boards from the original account will delete the boards altogether.
If the original owner of the board deletes it, is it then deleted from the other admin?
Many thanks,
Jo