I am using the REST API endpoint https://mybamboo.company.com.com/rest/api/latest/queue/<ProjectKey>-<PLanKey>
According to documentation, this endpoint supports parameters stage=<nameOfStage> and executAllStage=<true/false>
I cannot get either the stage or executeAllStages parameters to work. Regardless of how I set them, the behavior remains the same. The automatic stages are executed, but stop when it hits the first manual.
Assume I have 3 stages named: Stage1, Stage2, Stage3. Stage3 is manual
I am using the Ansible URI module, so the call looks like:
-
uri:
headers:
Authorization: 'Bearer {{ bearer_token }}'
body_format: raw
body: stage=Stage3&executeAllStages=true
method: POST
url: https://mybamboo.company.com/rest/api/latest/queue/TAU-ETX/
The equivalent curl would be:
curl --fail
-H "Authorization: Bearer <XXX>"
-X POST
-d "stage=Stage3&executeAllStages=true"
--location https://mybamboo.company.com.com/rest/api/latest/queue/TAU-ETX
In both formats, the call runs without errors, but no matter how I set the values for stage and executeAllStages, Stage1 and Stage2 are run, Stage3 is not.
There are a lot of questions about this and closely related issues, the best answer I have found being https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-questions/Rest-Api-to-start-a-stage-for-build/qaq-p/786887 but I have not been able to get by this.
Can someone help me find my error or confirm there is a bug?