If I upgrade from Free to Standard plan, should I get charged of all users monthly?If yes --> Can we restrict some users to use free functions only, so we get to charge the only owner of the board?
Hi @Van 👋
Welcome to the Community! Trello Standard is an upgrade for a Trello Workspace. This means that, like Premium, it applies to the Workspace and the boards within it, not individual users, and it affects all members of the Workspace. When upgrading to Standard, you'll be charged for each member of the Workspace.
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
Thanks Laura!
Happy to help Jevan, happy Trello-ing!
P.S. If you'd like to help your fellow Community members facing the same question easily find the answers you can accept the answer above 😊
Great, I already accept it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.