I archived about 10 cards this morning and was able to view them in the list on the right side, however, when I logged back in those were gone. When I do the is:archived search nothing comes up. Am I doing something wrong?
Hey @Jennifer Calderin - you can see archived items on the board you're a member of, but you can't see closed boards in a workspace if you're not a member of that workspace. Can you go to the Archived Items section of your board's menu instead of using the search bar to find your items?
Hi @Alex W I could for a second, but after I closed my browser and reopened Trello there was nothing there. I know that I archived them though - there were more than 10 items. I purposefully archived them one by one instead of the List so they could be viewed independently.
@Jennifer Calderin could you elaborate on exactly what happened? You said they were there for a second, then you closed the browser, then they weren't there again - did someone else restore the card to the board? Or are you experiencing some kind of bug that isn't loading the Archived Items?
@Alex W I was working on a Board that is shared with me and rearranging the cards into different lists (just admin work). I wanted to clean up the board and archive the cards that were finished, but also wanted to be able to view them later. When I archived them in that first instance, I could open up the Menu window on the right side and search for More, then Archived Cards and they were visible. When I closed out that window and then went back later in the day, the cards were no longer there. I could not find them with the is:archived search either. I just checked this morning and there is still nothing there. Is this maybe because I am not added to the Workspace? I can't add other boards here either.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.