We have cards for a lot of tasks that we use at our company. One of our cards somehow was edited or otherwise changed to have the information that is an exact duplicate of another card. Is there any way to retrieve the data that was overwritten on the card? I can tell it's the correct card because the comment history supports it.
Hi @Blane Bossung - have you pressed 'Show details' under the Activity heading of your card? It won't show all edit details but it'll show actions such as where the card was moved to and who did it, etc.
@Alex W Thank you for the quick response! I did. The card wasn't moved, someone just edited the entirety of the text. The most recent action showed under the details is someone adding a photo in May. I had accessed this card last week and it was as it should be so the change is more recent than May. Basically I was wondering if Trello offered a service similar to Google Docs' Edit History.
If this isn't offered, we'll just have to accept defeat and rebuild it from scratch.
@Blane Bossung - I'm probably more enclined to tell you to rebuild it unfortunately, our Activity logs don't detail description/title changes.
Alex is this feature on your roadmap? We definitely need version history for audits on who edited content
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.