With EFS
I am trying to deploy bitbucket datacenter with cluster disabled on EKS using Helm charts. I have the EKS cluster up and running in AWS. The EKS cluster has an ingress controller, coreDns and other workloads required for this deployment. However, when I install bit bucket helm chart, the test-shared-home-permissions fail. I am using EFS as shared home. Here is the link to this test. I have the followed the documentation provided here.
With NFS
After reading different post on EFS, I thought to give a try with NFS. However, when I install bit bucket helm chart, the test-application-status fail. I am using NFS as shared home. I am able to access the NFS from another machine and it seems to work properly. Here is the link to this test. As part of the application status test, its trying to get the status of the application which its not able to get and it fails. I have the followed the documentation provided here. The bit bucket pod is always in pending status.