Hello everyone maybe someone knows why I'm trying to drag a taskTo another list in the same board I can not drag it until now it was possible
Hi @דניאל קריינר 👋
I'm sorry to hear you're having a problem dragging your tasks in Trello, is it a whole list you're trying to move or just individual cards?
You can move cards/lists in two ways, illustrated below for you...
Just like cards, you can click and drag a list to move it within a board.
Click and drag lists to rearrange them.
To move a list to a different position on the board, click the context menu in the upper right of the list and then choose "Move List."
You can also move lists to other boards from the list's menu. Click on the current board to select the new target board or adjust the list position by clicking on 'Position'
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.