I am trying to remove a guest from multiple boards. I found instructions here https://help.trello.com/article/1123-multi-board-guests. The instructions say:
"You can change a multi-board guest to a single-board guest by visiting the “members” tab under the Workspace settings and selecting the boards link next to the “Add to Workspace” button for that user. That link will show a menu with links to each board the member is collaborating on. From there, you can either select the board you’d like to remove them from, or you can remove them directly from the board if you already have it opened."
However, when I click their name under guests and use the drop-down to view which boards they are on, there is no option to remove them. I also tried to click their avatar in the individual boards but again, no option to remove them showed up.
They were previously an admin and were removed as such so they only show up as a guest now but when I click the boards they are a guest on it still says (admin) in parenthesis, not sure if that matters. I am also an admin.